TAKTIK Managed Detection & Response
In cooperation with ADEO we offer unique service - MDR (Managed Detection & Response).
Many corporate entities are not ready to respond to a targeted APT attack. Most of the times, automatic prevention solutions are solely not sufficient enough to stop the attacks. The environment needs to be monitored properly and holistically and the security staff needs to be ready to act immediately at any time in case of an attack. Unfortunately, modern SOC solutions are inadequate when it comes to monitoring an environment and acting in a reasonable time.
Our Managed Detection and Response developed by leading cyber security professionals, helps all organizations reduce dwell time by preventing breaches before they happen by leveraging commercial grade tools and proprietary technology with unmatched expertise.
- Proactive and Continuous Threat Hunting
- Technology Based Analysis and Response
- Root Cause Analysis
- Remediation actions
- 24 x 7 x 365 EDR monitoring
- Computer Forensics Investigations
- Maintenance and Support of Technologies Used
MDR can be defined as the provision, positioning and use of the necessary technologies and human resources to operate this technological infrastructure with the tailored processes provided by a MSSP which enables organizations to detect cyber attacks occurring on their infrastructures in the fastest way and to respond to these attacks.
Managed Detection & Response (MDR)
- The main characteristic of the services offered by MDR is the detailed detection of attacks that cannot be caught and prevented by classical protection solutions and to respond these attacks while they are just initiating as much as possible.
- In order to operate the advanced detection and response processes to be offered by MDR, the software with special capability called EDR is used.
- Network based solutions are positioned to detect traces of cyber attacks over the network and analyze all traffic backward if necessary.
- Within the scope of MDR service, cyber threat intelligence related to cyber attacks carried out on the relevant institution itself or other domestic and foreign institutions in the same sector is defined to be widely used in all processes This step uses many sources of cyber threat intelligence, both commercial and non commercial.
The MDR service is provided by MDR analysts and experts monitor, analyze and identify security incidents that occur within the infrastructure, respond to incidents, and continue to improve by making necessary notifications
Why MDR with us?
- Together with ADEO we monitor 350000+ Endpoints (Telco, Finance, Retail, Defence etc..)
- Onsite & Offsite management / service
- EDR Monitoring & Threat Hunting Service
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Service
- ICS / SCADA Monitoring Service
- Compromise Assessment Service
- 24/7 Around the Clock Protection
- Experience More Than a “SOC-as-a-Service”
- FULLY INTEGRATED State-of-art-Tools For Your Existing Products And Workflows
- Comprehensive Reporting
- Compliance and Privacy
- Digital Forensics Consultancy Services
- Local representation