TAKTIK was in Taiwan
Petr Belatka, CEO of TAKTIK, had the honor to accompany the President of the Senate of the Parliament of the Czech Republic Miloš Vystrčil together with his business delegation during his visit to Taiwan.
Despite a number of limitations related to COVID-19, this visit was a huge success. And not only in terms of the uniqueness and symbolism of this journey, but also in terms of new business opportunities. We have established cooperation with several local companies in Taiwan, which will bring additional added value for many of our customers. The reception from Taiwanese companies was unbelievable, very friendly, we were often received by top executives or the business owners themselves. In the IT industry, Taiwan is a huge inspiration for us as well, and we look forward to continuing and expanding our cooperation.
Our visit to Taiwan was mentioned, for example, in the following media (all media articles are in Czech):
- FORBES (Nebát se Číny. Které tuzemské firmy cestovaly s Vystrčilem na Tchaj-wan?)
- Lidovky.cz (Tchaj-wan láká na byznys: Vystrčil veze na ostrov desítky podnikatelů. Kraluje IT, zdravotnictví i stavebnictví)
- iHned.cz (Po rozpacích oživení. Na Tchajwance jsme museli přitlačit, přiznal Vystrčil)
- Český rozhlas - radio reports on stations Radiožurnál and Český rozhlas Plus (one of the reprort is here)
- Česká televize - TV news on ČT24